[c-nsp] cisco software only access - mainly XRv and CSR1000v

aaron1 at gvtc.com aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Sep 25 01:28:52 EDT 2020

No sir, thanks though.  I already have CSR1000v and XRv running all over my
eve-ng environment.

But I was asking for someone else.  But this makes me think/wonder...

Is XRv and CSR1000v actually free for anyone to download?

I guess I was thinking that I already had access because of my existing
cisco support contracts for the company I work for.

Maybe I'll have my son try to create a cco account and see if he can get
access for free.

If anyone already knows, please tell.

-Aaron