[c-nsp] DC PoE Switch Recommendations

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Aug 4 08:20:42 EDT 2021

If you're looking for new equipment, what about a 3850 series switch?
They're getting close to the end-of-sale from Cisco, but will still be
supported for quite a while.

If you're looking at used equipment, it can be tough to find DC power
supplies.  I have a couple of (reputable) larger suppliers that we use that
can usually find them.

Shawn