[c-nsp] DC PoE Switch Recommendations

Patrick Marc Preuß patrick.preuss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:06:29 EDT 2021

Hm a little unusual combination ;-)

PoE usually is some sort of enterprise line Feature and dc input is more on the Telkom side of things, most data centers I know had two circuits of 3 phase ac.

But anyway Did you have thought about using normal ac powersupplies and on the dc side using a dc / ac inverter?

Something like:
RS Pro 1000W Fixed Installation DC-AC Power Inverter Pure sine, 48V dc / 230V ac
They are sold  around 350 Euro here in Europe.