[c-nsp] ASR920 Port Licensing

tim at pelican.org tim at pelican.org
Wed Feb 24 13:00:15 EST 2021

On Wednesday, 24 February, 2021 16:47, "Gert Doering" <gert at greenie.muc.de> said:

> Yep.  Welcome to the world of "we truly understand what our customers
> are really expecting from a network vendor".

I do wonder if someone - Enterprise customers? - is actually asking for this kind of time-bomb phone-home licensing, or if it's purely a vendor frog-boiling exercise in how bad they can make the customer experience and still have it be less bad than the pain of jumping ship...

It's not just C up to this nonsense, experiencing the same pain with network-refresh in J-land :(

Cheers,
Tim.