[c-nsp] ASR920 Port Licensing

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Feb 24 13:22:44 EST 2021

I have to say, we're not really happy with them at this point.... Just had
a call with Cisco.  Showed them the router that only has 6 functional
ports, and 3 more with the exact same IOS and licensing that have all of
the ports functional.  They can't explain what the difference is.  Their
only response was 'that shouldn't work like that'.

Now, what to do moving forward....

Shawn