[c-nsp] Vague Recollection of command on modular catalyst switches

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Wed Nov 16 22:07:07 EST 2022

It doesn't actually remove the config when you remove the line card, it
just won't show up in show run, but if you insert the card again it will
have the config. If a different card is inserted then it will clear the
actual config, but as long as it's the same card model it should keep
the config.

If you want it to show up in show run when removed , use 'no module
clear-config' (this only makes it show up in show run it doesn't stop
the removal of the config by changing card types, i don't think you can
do that)