[c-nsp] How can one escalate within Cisco TAC?

Hank Nussbacher hank at interall.co.il
Wed Feb 8 02:48:07 EST 2023

We opened a case on Jan 22 (Case #694936467).  Since then we have
exchanged countless email, countless logs and countless command output
captures.

On Jan 31 we requested transfer to a more senior IOS-XR team. The case
was transferred to Mexico TAC on Jan 31 and was assigned an engineer,
yet after 9 days we have not heard from anyone inside Cisco TAC.  The
case is listed as moderate - we requested that the case be moved to
Amsterdam on Feb 5 and as of today no Cisco engineer is assigned to the
case, no engineer manager is listed and it would appear that after 9
days in TAC limbo, no one wants to touch this TAC case since they have
run out of ideas of how to solve it.

So how does one escalate such an issue within TAC?  Is there some secret
email like escalations at cisco.com or vp-tac at cisco.com that one can contact?

Thanks,

Hank