[c-nsp] How can one escalate within Cisco TAC?

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Wed Feb 8 23:42:24 EST 2023

For those going to Manila for this year's APRICOT meeting, I will be
part of a panel that is discussing this very issue - about the dwindling
talent pool as it pertains to those with the hard skills, that were able
to train-up the the next generation of network engineers:

https://2023.apricot.net/program/schedule/#/day/11/panel-discussion-internet-operations-talent-drain

While it is focused on the ongoing battle between the ISP and content
communities, it has not spared the talent situation in the vendor
community either, as this thread is clearly exposing.

Mark.