[c-ubr] Missing Calling-Station-ID in Access-Request

Adeel Ahmed adeel_373 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:10:09 EDT 2003

I think you will need to configure the following
commands to get this working:

radius-server vsa send accounting
radius-server vsa send authentication

Take a look at the following example for reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a00800b5de5.html

Eventhough the example is not from a uBR7246 you can
see the NAS(AS5300) sending radius attribute 31 to the
radius-server.

Hope this helps !

Adeel.