[c-ubr] Missing Calling-Station-ID in Access-Request

Nilesh Naik qmailindia at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:19:36 EDT 2003

Hi

   Thanx a lot , but unfortunately i tried that too
couple of times but that too didt worked , i do not
have the cco passwd so if you dont mind request you to
copy-paste that part from the web page ,

warm regards
Prashant

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a00800b5de5.html