[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory

J A Pine versatile at direct-support.com
Mon Feb 2 19:15:42 EST 2004

I work for an Outbound Callcenter and we use CallManager 3.3.3 with IP
Softphone to make outbound calls.  We also use 7960 Series Phones in the
Administrative offices.  In order for Softphone to login, you need to
associate a User Account with the Device.  This User Account ends up
being listed in the Corporate Directory of all Admin IP Phones and the
Auto Attendant.  Is there anyway to make it so these aren't listed in
the Directory?  Or, is there a way to make your own Directory using XML
or PHP?

Jesse