[cisco-voip] IPCC Enterprise: VRU PIM Error

Hardi Mardiana hardi.m at eudoramail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:49:32 EST 2004

Hi all,
I'am currently building my 1st IPCC Lab and get stuck on connecting
ICM and CRS.  Here's what I got in VRU PIM console:

08:51:44 Attempting to connect to VRU at IP address 172.16.10.10 port
9999.
08:51:44 Connection to VRU established.
08:51:54 Timeout occured waiting for response to Open Req (= Message
Type 3) message.
08:54:25 TCP Connection to VRU has been broken.
08:54:25 Error receiving data from VRU.
   Last API Error [10053]: An established connection was aborted by
the software in your host machine.

I have checked that my CRS has a correct VRU Connection Port setting,
which is 9999.  Anyone can help me on this ?

Regards,
Hardman