[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity 4.0

J A Pine versatile at direct-support.com
Fri Feb 27 12:42:44 EST 2004

Jack,

I installed Unity on an Intel Server.  The Unity install is not as
strict as the CallManager/IPCC installations.  There is no hardware
detection disk provided.  The servers they list are their
reccomendations.  We are currently running it on a 2.4ghz Xeon with
2gigs of RAM.  No problems.  Use whatever server you want as long as it
meets their minumum requirements

Jesse