[cisco-voip] Cisco CallManager 3.2(c)

jack jack at paneagle.com.my
Sat Feb 28 18:54:16 EST 2004

MessageHello .....

I am trying to install Cisco CallManager 3.2(c) to High performance Server .. But not Under Cisco.

Do you have any idea regarding Cisco CallManager 3.2(c), Do i need to edit the Registry ? and it has 13 CDs for Installation - Disc 1 for Hardware Detection , Disc 2 for OS/Bios Upgrade and the rest 11 Disc for Cisco IP Telephony Server Operating System (Installation and Recovery).
and 1 CD for Cisco CallManager 3.2(c) , 1 for Music Selection for Music On Hold v3.1,  1 CD for Extended Services Extension Mobility and Auto Attendent v2.2(2) Installation and Recovery.

Frankly , after edit the Registry , only the Cisco CallManager 3.2(c) i can installed . what about the rest CDs ... Do i need to install All.. ?
so, which means my CallManager is not install completely , right ?
so, how do i make it CallManager working properly ... coz, i am afraid after install it has some potential error ..

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Jack