[cisco-voip] CallManager 4.0(1) and MCS-7815I-3.0-IPC1

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 12:37:27 EDT 2004

I thought that the MCS-7815 was no longer supported for CCM 4.0. I cannot
find information to validate this though.

CCM 4.0(1) requires a minimum of Windows 2000.2.5. It seems that this is the
media you have. The CD's you have should say "OS Version 2000.2.X" on each
OS CD (there are 14 CD's). Disc 2 is the OS/BIOS CD and will have an OS
upgrade that matches the OS version of the Disc's.

I would call Cisco Pre-sales support 800-GO-CISCO and verify that
compatibility of the MCS Server you have with CCM 4.0(1).

If it is compatible, then I am guessing you need different media, perhaps
the newer 2000.2.6 CD's.

Once you get the OS and CCM installed, I encourage you to install the CCM
4.0(2) update and the latest service release for 4.0(2).

tm