[cisco-voip] Call Forward softkey returns "error database"

Israel Lang ilang at netgainis.com
Sat Oct 2 10:39:26 EDT 2004

Kevin,

Most likely the pull subscription between your publisher database and subscriber is broken. Look in SQL enterprise manager on the subscriber, CCM30x (x being the highest number), expand it, and look under subscriptions. My bet is you will find it broken.

If this isn't it, then make sure your publisher database is up and that you can ping it from your subscribers by both name and IP address.

Hope this helps.

Israel Lang