[cisco-voip] Directorys

Ward Knutson ward_knutson at educ8.org
Sun Oct 3 08:50:04 EDT 2004

After upgrading my CM to 3.3.4 my phone directory list is not complete.
I have 106 people in my directory but only 64 show up in two lists of 32
on my phones.  I assume it is a setting but I can't seem to find it.  I
also am having some QOS issues during heavy network traffic.  I have my
CCM connected to a 6509.  Fiber connects the 6509 to a 3550 via single
mode and multi mode connects the POE VOIP switches.  I know the QOS
capabilities depend on the IOS on the switch but if anyone has a guide
or reference document I could see it would help.

Ward Knutson

Network Coordinator

Bismarck Public Schools

Bismarck, North Dakota