[cisco-voip] Distribute call to different phones

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Oct 15 10:17:31 EDT 2004

Just make sure that you don't have another call that comes in because
once the first person who answers the shared line now has control of the
shared line and then next call will not get answered.

Look into AC linked hunt groups.

Main number - AC1 - AC2 - AC3 - etc. - V-mail.  This should take care of
long ring times and make sure someone answers.

Scott