[cisco-voip] Distribute call to different phones

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 15 12:30:15 EDT 2004

In CM4.0 you get the great new feature of line groups. Create a route
pattern that points to a route/hunt list that points to a line group.

You can have the secretary's phone ring 4x then, ring all the other
phones concurrently without using shared lines.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf7c.html

/Wes