[cisco-voip] Displaying RSS Feed

Michael L. Windon michael.windon at us.army.mil
Mon Oct 18 06:52:03 EDT 2004

Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with capturing RSS Text Feeds
and then displaying them on 7940, 7960 or 7970s. I have tried to point the
phone directly to the RSS feed but it doesn't display. Was wondering if I
needed to develop some sort of ASP Parsing Wrapper to read the Text and then
reformat it into plain XML format then send it to the phone. I have some
experiences with service development so please be very detailed, thanks in
advance

*Off Topic*
Also it's ok for people to have there own views on the current War. That's
what's so great about this country! Freedom isn't free and I will continue
to protect those freedoms with my life!

Sincerely,

Michael L. Windon

"It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely
uneducated. "
-Alec Bourne