[cisco-voip] Connect CCM to H.323 network

Alex A. Pavlenko lex at sandy.ru
Fri Oct 22 10:39:16 EDT 2004

Hello everybody.

I try to connect CCM 4.0.1 to H.323 network controlled by gatekeeper(OpenH323GK
if it matters).
I completed following configuration steps:
1. Added gatekeeper "gk"
2. Added H.225 trunk called "CCM" with "gk" as value of gatekeeper name
parameter
3. Added route group "grpGK" with member "CCM" trunk
4. Added route/hunt list "lstGK" with member "grpGK" route group
5. Added route pattern/hunt pilot with pattern [1-79]XXXXX and "lstGK"
6 Restarted Callmanager

Callmanager registers with gatekeeper successfully. But it drops either incoming
or outgoing calls. In trace I found "Cisco CallManagerDigit analysis:
potentialMatches=NoPotentialMatchesExist "
message. In case of outgoing call this message appears at the beginning of call
setup. When call is incoming
this message appears after receiving ACF and Q.931 Setup. After that callmanager
immediately
sends ReleaseComplete. For outgoing call I used verified number wich can be
successfully reached with
any h.323 device connected to the same gatekeeper. For incoming call I used one
of DN's which also accessible
when calling from other IP phone.
What am I doing wrong?

PS. I'm new callmanager user so please don't kick :)
Thanks.

--
Alex Pavlenko
System Administrator