[cisco-voip] CM 3.3.4

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Sat Oct 23 09:38:04 EDT 2004

I'm not sure what you mean by "line name", but if you go to the Publisher:
RoutePlan->Route Plan Report->View in File.  Save as NumPlan.txt and import
all columns as TEXT, you will have DN, Device Name (from which you can
derive the MAC) and Description (among other things).  If you're an SQL
junkie, you can use the NumPlan, DeviceNumPlanMap, and Device tables
together to derive the same information.

Neither of these is "quick", but once you've built the Excel spreadsheet
model, you can update it with fresh information in a couple of minutes.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC

Message: 4