[cisco-voip] CLID does not work for calls directed to Unity

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Mon Oct 25 07:55:10 EDT 2004

Hi all,
here is a situation that has really tired me:
-i have 16 voice ports configured in Cisco CallManger with virtual extensions (21 to 36)
-in the H323 Voice gateway, all calls directed to the console (extension 2000) are translated to extension 21.
-in Unity, there is a rule saying that any call to extension 21 should be directed to a specific call handler.

I am using supervised transfer for this one. This sheme is working fine but...
The console could not see the caller  ID when the phone rings but after he/she answers the call
the number is displayed!!
Any ideas on that?
Thanks.