[cisco-voip] CLID does not work for calls directed to Unity

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 25 19:23:40 EDT 2004

Try changing the supervised transfer to release to switch. That should fix things. Unity acts just like a phone transfering a call to you, so it will show the transferring party's display number (unity DNs in this case) unless it actually releases the call to the system. This would be the same as a phone hitting transfer + ext + transfer again. You definately lose features with release to switch, but unless you are using these features, such as announce caller and basic queuing, then you really don't loose much.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!