[cisco-voip] fax and data using 4fxs/did

Campbell, Jeremy jcampbell at ci.davidson.nc.us
Mon Oct 25 09:54:08 EDT 2004

I fixed the fax portion of the problem described below by following the
instructions in this document on Cisco's web site:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/fax_hairpin.pdf

Does anyone have any recommendation on making modems work better through
an FXS port?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Jeremy P. Campbell