[cisco-voip] CCM 4.1(2)

Łukasz Bromirski lbromirski at mr0vka.eu.org
Tue Oct 26 12:21:34 EDT 2004

Carter, Bill wrote:

> Anyone running CCM 4.1(2) yet?

I have client running 4.1(2) for about 60 telephones and Q.SIG connection
to Nortel Meridian PBX by 3600 router. As for now, everything looks quite
good.

But it's just a excuse for asking on list: did anyone encountered fatal
heart-killing issues with CM server running as a member of
Active Directory domain? I know it's not supported, and I know what it
means, but client insisted trying - and we installed it without a
problem. Anyone with some issues besides "according to docs..."?

--
this space was intentionally left blank    |              Łukasz Bromirski
you can insert your favourite quote here   |          lukasz:bromirski,net