[cisco-voip] ports

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 15:33:02 EDT 2004

This link lists the tcp/udp ports required for IP Telephony

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186
a00801a62b9.shtml

Mileage varies based on what protocols you use; SCCP, H323 and/or MGCP. What
sort of firewall are you using? If you are using a Cisco PIX running 6.3 or
above then you can use the skinny fixup protocol to pass voip traffic
through the firewall.

Glad to see some locals (local to me) on the list. I'm in Charlotte.

Tim

  _____