[cisco-voip] Modems / Faxes

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Wed Oct 27 15:41:46 EDT 2004

I'm online with TAC right now, but I thought I would throw the question
out there.

I'm getting clock from the telco on three PRIs.  I used the primary,
secondary etc. on them.  Then I try to set internal to the PBX (other 3
PRIs) so that it gets the clock from the PSTN to the PBX.  PBX vendor
says he's getting clock slip.  We put one of the PRIs back to the PSTN
and seemed to fix problem.  So any Ideas?  I'm running a CMM with
12.3.8xy code running CM 3.3.4sr2.

Could this be a Modem / FAX configuration on the CMM IOS GW?

TIA

Scott