[cisco-voip] "Bat Phone"

Walenta, Phil philip.walenta at berbee.com
Wed Oct 27 16:17:06 EDT 2004

It is possible.  You will need to give the phone its own Calling Search Space, and in that CSS, you will need to have a blank translation pattern which should translate to the number of your admin pool pilot.

As for the corporate logo, use the "Idle URL" setting, pointing it to your corporate logo (which needs to be converted for the phone).