[cisco-voip] browser compatibility

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gsgi.com
Wed Oct 27 16:36:34 EDT 2004

I thought it had something to do with th activeX crap that it runs on
your browser. If you pull /ccmadmin up in firefox, the black drop down
bar does not pull down any menu's when you click on items. I have heard
that when ccm 5.x comes out this wont be a problem.

Timothy Frazee
Systems Engineer
Global Solutions Group