[cisco-voip] International calls on an H.323 gateway

Walenta, Phil philip.walenta at berbee.com
Fri Apr 1 06:04:32 EST 2005

!
voice translation-rule 3
 rule 1 /^9011\(.*\)/ /\1/ type any international plan any isdn
!
voice translation-profile International
 translate called 3
!
dial-peer voice 2 pots
 description Outgoing call dial peer
 translation-profile outgoing International
 destination-pattern 9011T

This is what I use for events like this.  It will ensure all calls have
the 9011 stripped AND are marked international.