[cisco-voip] help me on configuring my mcs 7800 series

tdl lokuba tdlokuba at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 06:06:47 EST 2005

Hi
I'm a totally new for the voip and can anybody help me on configuring my mcs 7800 series

Actually I'm having one cisco mcs7800 series server installed with ccm  v3.3. When I first installed the server I configured the IP address,Subnet Mask, Default Gateway. But later on when I check the IP Address there was a second adapter installed and configured to obtain IP Automatically. What would be the reason for that?

Also I would like to know How I can configure this server to a Cisco callmanager Cluster and a  Voice gateway. And in the cluster how to configure publisher and subscriber in one server. Are these two logically seperated on the same server or should physically two servers.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards,
Thusitha

http://mail.yahoo.com