[cisco-voip] CCM & AD Integration

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 1 08:46:01 EST 2005

Were you AD integrated before and updated the users?  If so, the users
all have their ciscoprofile attribute populated and pointing to the
existing Cisco OU.  I believe fix is to delete the contents of the
profile attribute that point to the existing OU.  Then when /ccmadmin
finds it blank, it will update it using the new OU.

/Wes