[cisco-voip] QoS for Gatekeeper RRQs

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 1 17:15:58 EST 2005

Looks like you're resigned to LLQ, no default marking.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801a62b9.shtml

Just use LLQ to match and prioritize the packets for UDP 1718
and 1719 for RAS GK unicast discovery and RAS keepalives,
respectively.  Prioritize 224.0.1.41 for multicast GK discovery
too if you want.

/Wes