[cisco-voip] installing the Operating System on the Cisco IP Telephony Application Server

tdl lokuba tdlokuba at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 06:57:39 EDT 2005

Hi All,

When I'm installing the Operating System on the Cisco IP Telephony Application Server it install two Network Adaptors.
The first one is already configured with IP address that configured at installation, but not visible with TCP/IP properties.
The second one is configured with Obtain IP Address automatically.
Only the visible adaptor with Local Area Connection Properties is the Adaptor #2 ( Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet #2 )

Since I am new for the subject I don't have clear idea on that, Please can anybody give comment on that.

Regards,

Thusitha