[cisco-voip] Unity can't find Exchange after Server 2003 SP1

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:35:02 EDT 2005

OK, we can do that (2).  There's another fix to make Unity think Exchange is
up all the time, which I mentioned in an earlier post, but I like yours
better.  I'll also review the bug you cited; thanks.  Wish this had been
better disseminated for those of us who can't read everything Cisco
publishes every day...

mike