[cisco-voip] Exam

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Wed Apr 6 09:27:40 EDT 2005

Yes, I took the exam a couple of weeks ago. I found the test fairly easy.
Know about CTI Ports and Route Points, JTAPi and how it relates to CCM and
CRS, the order you setup components in AppAdmin, scripting steps, difference
between the functionality of enhanced, standard and premium.

The exam outline give a good list of items to study for. I reviewed the
course guide from the CRS class. Also keep in mind that the test is based
around the older 3.0 CRS/IPCC Exp Product, not the latest and greatest.

tm

  _____