[cisco-voip] CCM/Unity - 3 questions

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Wed Apr 6 05:29:57 EDT 2005

Hello list,

I have 3 questions from a customer (we run CCM 4.0)

1.	Is there a way to iDivert a call to a preprogrammed extension,
rather than VM?... Customer wants to send call to a colleague without
picking up, even if he forgot to CFwdAll.
2.	Is there a way to completely remove password for a voicemail
account, so that customer is never prompted for it? I find it a very bad
idea, but customer insists.
3.	Why do ring types sometimes disappear ? I thought it was due to the
fact of adding shared lines, or model differences, but I have two 7905 with
one DN each; and one has 1 ring type and the other has 24!...

Any answer appreciated.

Vincent