[cisco-voip] FAC on 4.12

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Apr 7 15:12:06 EDT 2005

Really? I was told it was this one! I guess I will have to try it out on 4.1(3) with the latest 7912 code and see if it is fixed.

            CSCsa66959 Bug Details

            Headline  Inconsistent DisplayPrompt When Using FAC/CMC
            Product  basic-phones Model
            Component  sw-phone-7912-sccp Duplicate of
            Severity  4  Severity help Status  Resolved  Status help
            First Found-in Version  6.0 First Fixed-in Version    Version help
                  Release Notes

                  Symptom:

                  "Unknown Number" is shown when IP Phone user is prompted for FAC or CMC code

                  Conditions:

                  Issue seen only on 7905/7912 phones. On other Ip phones 7940/7960 phones, "External
                  Call" is shown when IP Phone users are prompted for their FAC/CMC Code.

                  Workaround:
                  None