[cisco-voip] CCS and Partitions best practices

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Fri Apr 8 16:06:51 EDT 2005

For the voice mail, here is what we have.  We have a line group that has all
of our VM ports.  This is called CiscoUM1.  We then have a Route/Hunt List
called Unity VM, with CiscoUM1 as the only member.  We then have a Route
Pattern/Hunt Pilot called 1010, with Unity VM Route/Hunt List in there.
This allows our users to dial 1010 inside the buildings and get VM.  It will
also allow them to dial 832-1010 to get the VM from outside.  Hope this is
what you were asking.

Rusty