[cisco-voip] DID lines in US

Varghese Thomas vnthomas2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:35:49 EDT 2005

hello

Anyone can help me on DID lines options available in US.

1. Does the local telecom provides DID via BRI,Analog line or T1 lines?

I know that they provide vi PRI, not sure the other options and hence the query.

If I have a T1 link to local telecom, can I use few channels for DID
and the rest for CO trunks?

Is it possible to bundle 4xBRIs for both DID & CO trunk. One of my
VoIP customer has 70 users at one site and they need DID. Going with
PRI is too much for them and hence looking for other smaller
alternatives.

Any hints, links will be very useful

Thanks in advance.