[cisco-voip] CCME

Freddi Hamdani freddi.hamdani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:10:44 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have some question about CCME implementation.

1. I has 2811 with VIC2-4FXO and connect to local PSTN, and my line
come with call waiting support. What will happen if all lines (4
lines) is busy, is the next call will getting busy tone or CCME can
pass the call waiting feature so I will see some indicator in my phone
or hear some beep?

2. I'm base in Singapore and Singtel (as a local telco) over the
virtual DID which is analog line (min 4 lines) with 100 DID number.
I'm thinking to buy this services for my CCME but not sure can work or
not, did someone try it before?

Regards,
Freddi