[cisco-voip] CFwdAll problem with CCM 3.3.4(sr4)

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 01:24:06 EDT 2005

Do you have any database replication issues, or issues
with the subscriber talking to the publisher if there
are multiple servers?

Try editing the HOSTS and LMHOSTS files so they have
entries for each server, and don't need to rely on
DNS. Also check the database replication with
DBLHelper tool.

Also, check out CSA tool. I had one customer have the
full version on their CCM once with incorrect policies
pushed to it interfering with SQL between the call
managers and they had this issue with CFwdAll until we
disabled CSA.

--- "Gawie Herholdt (GSP)" <herholgs at telkom.co.za>