[cisco-voip] Can't leave a message for a user from an external number.

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Thu Apr 14 10:58:15 EDT 2005

I have a user that is able to receive voicemails from internal callers,
however if you call from an external number you get the following
message: "Sorry you cannot record a message for Username, this mailbox
is full." The caller is then dropped into the system opening greeting.
The user's mailbox is below the storage limits and internal callers do
not get this message. Any ideas? I'm stuck scratching my head!

Cheers,
Adam

Adam Blomfield
WAN Administrator
Information Technology
Sulzer Chemtech USA, Inc.
4019 South Jackson Avenue, Tulsa OK 74107
Tel. +1 918-445-6642, Fax +1 918-446-4701
Cell +1 918-625-1739
E-Mail mailto:adam.blomfield at sulzer.com
Internet http://www.sulzerchemtech.com