[cisco-voip] Can't leave a message for a user from an externalnumber.

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Thu Apr 14 11:18:48 EDT 2005

I discovered the following article on NetPro...

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Co
mmunications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications&CommCmd=MB%3Fc
md%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.1dd7ac0d/0#selected_
message

It refers to a problem the same as the one that I am experiencing, but
when using the DohPropTest.exe tool like it suggests I am seeing mailbox
size limits from several weeks ago. I am not sure why this is the case.
I have checked the make sure that the GC that Unity is referring to is
up to date and shows the correct information.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Blomfield
WAN Administrator
Information Technology
Sulzer Chemtech USA, Inc.
4019 South Jackson Avenue, Tulsa OK 74107
Tel. +1 918-445-6642, Fax +1 918-446-4701
Cell +1 918-625-1739
E-Mail mailto:adam.blomfield at sulzer.com
Internet http://www.sulzerchemtech.com