[cisco-voip] h323 gateway with 2811 without gatekeeper?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 18 13:25:35 EDT 2005

You'll want to use a dial-peer to achieve this.
If you are doing no digit-stripping then it could be as simple as:
dial-peer voice 1 pots
destination-pattern .
port x/y:31

note that x/y will correpspond to the serial interface created for your
E1 (if ISDN PRI).  If it is a channel-group then it will be
slot/port:<channel group number>.

That dial-peer will send all outbound calls out of that port.

There are a ton of resources on voip dial-peers on www.cisco.com.
You'll want to search there based on what you want to use the
dial-peers with (ie callmanager, etc).  The link below is for a 2600
but the basic dial-peer configuration should be the same regardless of
platform.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/
products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008007e606.html

-Ryan