[cisco-voip] CFwdAll on 4.x

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 20 08:02:44 EDT 2005

CFwdAll on 4.xWe've had this problem since 3.2. It was a bone of contention at one of the CIPTUG open MICs where I brought it up about 3.3 and Cisco said it was fixed in 4.x. Then at least one person running each of the latest codes, i.e 3.3.4, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 each said they were still running into the problem.

The database syncing is a serious problem, and I had really hoped that it would be taken care of by now. :(

We run in a 'high redundant' or whatever its called state on our server farm switches, which allows failover from one supervisor to another extremely quickly. That switchover is enough to cause the 'unexpected' interruption and force us to have to restart the cluster. The restart of the DBL didn't always help us.

I think the worst part, was there was no true way to see if the databases were properly synced or not. DBLhelper was suggested a few times, but that only seems to check for the existance of the relationship one way (or something like that).

Oh well.....