[cisco-voip] possible VWIC-1MFT-T1 failure

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 20 11:17:50 EDT 2005

Is it every outbound call that has static or only some?  Perhaps only
some B-channels are having a problem?

-Ryan
On Apr 20, 2005, at 11:05 AM, Scott Ingram wrote:

Scott,

I have the same configuration i.e. CM is 4.13 and the 7940/60’s are on
app load P00307010200. The call gateway in question is a 3640 running
IOS c3640-is-mz.123-8.T.bin.  This static is constant and is so bad I
had to re-route all local call’s out the FXO’s and LD long haul through
my local PRI.