[cisco-voip] Remote Field Site with Mid -Call Disconnects and Answer delays

tennille.spence at gsa.gov tennille.spence at gsa.gov
Fri Apr 22 15:59:53 EDT 2005

I have two issues at my remote site that I have been struggling with for
over a year. I have rebuilt the router entirely and upgraded the IOS in an
attempt to correct the problem with no improvement.

   Mid-call disconnects that happen for no reason
   Up to 10 second delay from the time the call is answered until the
   outside caller in actually connected

We are running Call Manager 4.0 (2a). The remote site has a Cisco 3725
router with 5 analog connections from a PBX. Calls are placed and received
via the 5 analog lines.

Has anyone experienced similar issues?

Tennille Spence
IT Business Liaison
PBS Technology Branch
816-823-1357 Office
816-806-6342 Cell
816-823-5526 Fax

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison