[cisco-voip] my first callmanager dial plans

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Sat Apr 23 16:15:33 EDT 2005

Hi James,

You can start here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/
prod_configuration_examples_list.html

There are a couple of web pages that provide very basic info about
route plans in CCM:
- A Typical U.S. Dial Plan for Cisco CallManager 3.x and 4.x
- Supporting Variable Length Dial Plans for Cisco CallManager Route
Patterns - an Exercise in Designing a Route Pattern that Covers a
National Dial Plan

You can also read the Solution Reference Network Design guide for the
CCM version you are using:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/largeent/it/ese/srnd.html

Kevin